Specialists in Custom Fish Tanks,
Luxury Aquarium Design and Installation
We specialize in all aspects of maintenance to ensure professional fish keeping including the installation and maintenance of Freshwater Tropical, Saltwater Marine and Cold Water Aquariums in your home or office environment.
We also offer a full line of fish supplies and nutritional products and can source your fish and livestock specifically to your order.
Our maintenance service includes:
- Cleaning all algae from the glass inside
- Checking the health of all aquatic life
- Testing the water
- Adding chemicals needed to maintain fish health
- Changing and replacing the filter cartridge
- Bleaching dirty corals (only artificial), decorations, and filter cartridges (off site)
- Changing the water (as and when required)
- Cleaning the protein skimmer (as and when required)
- Filling auto feeder
- Dusting the cabinet
- Polishing the glass on the outside
- Stirring up gravel
- Topping off water level
- Fixing fallen corals or plants (if needed)
Tropical and Marine Tanks
Tropical fish are generally those fish found in aquatic tropical environments around the world. Fishkeepers often keep tropical fish in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. The term “tropical fish” is not a taxonomic group, but rather is a general term for fish found in such environments, particularly those kept in aquariums.
Saltwater fish, also called marine fish, are fish that live in ocean water. Saltwater fish can swim and live alone or in a large group called a school. Saltwater fish are very commonly kept in aquariums. Most saltwater fish will eat Microalgae. Many fish eat red, green, brown and blue algae.